Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Jericho's Custom Archetypes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jericho's Custom Archetypes

Post by Technomancer Supreme on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Heyo! Here I'll be posting all the custom cards and archetypes in my story. I'm not posting this in the card emporium for 2 reasons.
1. I don't have card art for them, just text for now.
2. I'll be posting more cards here as the story goes on. This is basically just to get an opinion on them before I use them in my story.
Please do not post your archetypes here, the only archetypes on this post that don't belong to me are made by people who have given me their permission to use their cards.

The Vanguards

Neko Vanguard of Anarchy
DARK Fiend/Pendulum/Effect
Pendulum Scale: 1-1
Level: 4
ATK:0
DEF:1600
Pendulum Effect:
Once per turn, you can target a "Vanguard" monster that has destroyed a monster by battle, you can tribute 1 other "Vanguard" monster; it cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of your opponents turn and gains ATK equal to the level of the tributed monster times by 100
Monster Effect
You can destroy this face up card you control to special summon 1 "Vanguard" monster from your deck. It cannot attack, and it's destroyed in the end phase.

Boomer Vanguard of Order
LIGHT Beast-Warrior/Pendulum/Effect
Pendulum Scale: 8-8
Level:7
ATK:2500
DEF:2100
Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, you can tribute one "Vanguard" monster you control to target 1 monster your opponent control who has destroyed one of your monsters battle last turn; banish it, and if you do, all battle damage your opponent takes is halved until the end of this turn.
Monster Effect: You can target one monster your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from its original ATK; destroy both this and that card and deal damage to your opponent equal to half of its original ATK.

Technomancer Supreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top