Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.
Shura Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side decking options post-nech

3 posters

Go down

Side decking options post-nech Empty Side decking options post-nech

Post by b2brawler12 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 am

So I just went over some issues that most people have with the current meta game, and I came to the realization that a large portion of the issue can also stem from the simple matter of not knowing what to play against these big meta decks, and that can be an issue especially when you are blatantly unaware of how to gain advantage over them.

A large issue with the game right now is that people will simply avoid having a side deck, and this can be an issue not only will it hold you back from gaining any sort of advantage against your opponent in a match but if you're taking a test here, its really going to drop a lot of points on you, just from not having a side deck on our tests you lose 10 points and that is a fair bit to lose, which just tells you how important side decks are.

Now in general lets just say we're talking about the 4 biggest decks right now, so that would be Sateller knights, Burning Abyss, Shaddolls, and Qliphorts. In every deck we tend to run at least 5 staples and most of the time those staples will tend to be 3 copies of MST ,compulsory evacuation device, and solemn warning. Yes these staples are indeed very useful, but come game 2 when your opponent knows what you have how exactly are those staples going to help you out? The answer simply by switching them out or adding in some more support to help aid you to slow or stop your opponent's plays.

I'm going to split this into 4 sections separated by spoilers, simply click the one you wish to see:

Burning Abyss:

Shaddoll:

Qliphort:

Sateller:

Those are the cards in which i think can not only help you surpass the top decks of this format but can also help you with a lot of rogue decks as well, of course you can post and tell me what you think is a good side deck card this format, but if you don't i hope this helped you to a certain extent in combating today's meta. Have fun dueling guys and gals! Very Happy
b2brawler12
b2brawler12

Back to top Go down

Side decking options post-nech Empty Re: Side decking options post-nech

Post by Technomancer Supreme Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Most of these are ibvious choices. And Macro Cosmos is a horrible idea as it banishes your cards too. And it's a horrible idea to put in El Shaddolls...
Especially since it doesn't help you in any way...

Technomancer Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriboo Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:10 pm

1) Macro cosmos's works wonders in a deck that doesn't rely on the graveyard as much as the meta > see Koaki Meiru , HAT etc

2) El Shaddolls + Super Poly helps a ton, you can get rid of their el-shaddoll for your own while denying them their shaddoll s/t back, or any other card they possess i.e black luster
Kuriboo
Kuriboo
Administrator
Administrator

http://loganstuff.net84.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriboo Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Although, the suggestions are extremely situational and kinda abstract...
Kuriboo
Kuriboo
Administrator
Administrator

http://loganstuff.net84.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down