Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.
Shura Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck

5 posters

Go down

Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck Empty Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck

Post by Drace The Panda Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:12 am

since i'm tired of seeing bad blackwing decks from people not gonna name any1 *coughs* boo boo *coughs* i decided to make this guide which explains what monsters,spells,and traps to use in the main, side,and extra deck.
Monsters

Blackwing - Sirocco The Dawn (1-2)
Level 5
ATK 2000 DEF 900
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon/Set this card without Tributing. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can target 1 "Blackwing" monster you control; until the end of this turn, it gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all "Blackwing" monsters currently on the field, except itself. Monsters other than the targeted monster cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.
so sense this will probably be your strongest monster in your main deck you can search anything with him. and due to his eff he can OTK even if ur opponent has a defense postion monster if you combo him with Blackwing - Bora The Spear.

Blackwing - Shura The Blue Flame (3)
Level 4
ATK 1800 DEF 1200
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck, but its effects are negated.
so this card can search quite alot of things too and what if your opponent has a beater? no problem just beat 1 of their weaker monsters to summon Blackwing - Breeze The Zephyr to get out armor master.

Blackwing - Bora The Spear (3)
Level 4
ATK 1700 DEF 800
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
This card can be great for spamming and used for an OTK combo with sirocco.

Blackwing - Zephyros The Elite (1)
Level 4
ATK 1600 DEF 1000
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can return 1 face-up card you control to the hand; Special Summon this card, and if you do, take 400 damage. You can only use this effect of "Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite" once per Duel.
this card is good for some combos like you can search kalut with shura then use zephyros' eff to add him into your hand or you can protect your blackhirlwind and get an easy synchro summon or rank 4.

Blackwing - Kalut The Moon Shadow (3)
Level 3
ATK 1400 DEF 1000
During either player's Damage Step, when a "Blackwing" monster you control is attacking or being attacked: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains 1400 ATK until the end of this turn.
ALWAYS run 3 kaluts he is amazing u can search him easily and he's gonna save u so often. he can even be used for a sync 6 like goyo or vulcan stuff like that.

Tuners

Blackwing -Blizzard The Far North (1-2)
Level 2
ATK 1300 DEF 0
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position.
the no speical summoning is kinda suckish but he can be used for that easy synchro 6 or if you run some level 5 synchs that will work too or he can even help recycle kalut with zephyros' eff.

Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind (2)
Level 3
ATK 1300 DEF 400
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target's ATK and DEF become half its current ATK and DEF.
Another great card he can be special summoned and half a turn he halfs a cards ATK and DEF which is great since this effect is permanent. if you search him with sirocco and black whirlwind then you can use it for any level 8 synchro monster.

Blackwing - Breeze The Zephyros (0-1)
Level 3
ATK 1100 DEF 300
If this card is added from your Deck to your hand by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Cannot be used as a Synchro Material, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Blackwing" monster.
i got no comments on him he is ehh on his best day.
Side Note: may the blackwing gods forgive me D:

that's it for the mian monsters so some tech blackwings i seen are
Blackwing - Vayu The Emblem Of Honor
Level 1
ATK 800 DEF 0
This face-up card on the field cannot be used as a Synchro Material. If this card is in the Graveyard: You can target 1 non-Tuner "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; banish both this card and that target, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level equals the total Levels of the banished monsters, but its effects are negated.
i guess he could be decent for an armed wing but only use him if u got an easy way to discard him cause screw summoning him.

Blackwing - Oroshi The Squall
Level 1
ATK 600 DEF 400
If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall" once per turn this way. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster: You can target 1 monster on the field; change that target's battle position.
He is an underated card in my opponent if u use him to summon armed wing u can switch your opponent's monster to defense to beat it and deal some damage.

Blackwing - Kochi The Daybreak
ATK 700 DEF 1500
If this card was Special Summoned, it cannot be used as a Synchro Material.
Fun Fact: if he is summoned by shura's eff he still can't be used for a synchro summon something about gamestate. but he is decent if u summon him then special summon bora.

that's all for monsters hope that part helped you understand blackwings better Very Happy

Spells
i'm not gonna go through all the staples like mst,raigeki upstart shit like that so yea... not gonna be alot.

Black Whirlwind (3)
continuous
When a "Blackwing" monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: You can add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand with less ATK than that monster.
so ofc this is the main engine of the deck if you don't have this card you don't have a blackwing deck.

Raptor Wing Strike (1)
normal
Shuffle 1 "Blackwing" monster you control into the Main Deck; add 1 "Blackwing" monster from your Deck to your hand.
when played right u can do some amazing plays and since u can special summon so often it's easy to have two monsters on the field so you can speial summon that new monster u just grabbed.

like i said not much blackwings don't got much spell support.

Traps

Black sonic (1-2)
normal
When an opponent's monster declares an attack on a "Blackwing" monster you control: Banish all face-up Attack Position monsters your opponent controls. If you control exactly 3 "Blackwing" monsters (and no other monsters), you can activate this card from your hand.
This is like the best card ever xD i mean it's mirror force mixed with d-prison what's better? and if you got 3 blackwings u can use it from your hand so amazing.

Delta Crow - Anti Reverse (0-1)
normal
If you control a "Blackwing" monster: Destroy all face-down Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. If you control exactly 3 "Blackwing" monsters, you can activate this card from your hand.
this card is kinda ehh but it can help and if you don't want it in your main you can side it for those backrow heavy decks but overall it can do alot of good for you who wants to summon armor master then get bth'd? not me that's for sure.

Fake Feather (0-1)
Send 1 "Blackwing" monster from your hand to the Graveyard and select 1 Normal Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard. The effect of this card will be the same as the selected Normal Trap Card.
i used to run this just cause you know sometimes it could help an i used to run vayu so this was an easy way to get him into the grave.You can use your opponent's bottomless or mirror force or whatever point is it can be useful.

Icarus attack (1-2)
normal
Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster to target 2 cards on the field; destroy them.
a staple for winged beasts decks it's just great to say the least.

Side Deck
so most side decks should be based on the current format which means this advice will be bad soon enough D:

Light-imprisoning mirror (1-3)
Continuous
Negate all LIGHT monster effects activated on the field or in the Graveyard.

Shadow-imprisoning mirror (0-0)
continuous
Negate all DARK monster effects activated on the field or in the Graveyard.
if you run this you better hide cause i'm gonna hit you so hard for being so stupid...

Debunk
Counter
When a monster effect is activated in the hand or Graveyard: Negate the activation, and if you do, banish it.
just in case there is that certain shaddoll or certain ba that can fuck you over.

Starlight Road
normal
When a card or effect is activated that would destroy 2 or more cards you control: Negate the effect, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Extra Deck.
cause fuck raigeki.

yea idk much about what to side and usually it's pretty much the same stuff unless your editing for your deck instead of your opponent's

Extra Deck

Blackwing Armor Master (1-2)
2500 ATK 1500 DEF
Level 7
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked a monster: You can place 1 Wedge Counter on that monster (max. 1). You can remove all Wedge Counters from your opponent's monsters; the ATK and DEF of those monsters that had Wedge Counters become 0 until the end of this turn.
awesome card just says you got a 3k beater? am i supposed to care?

Beelze Of The Diabolical Dragons (1-2)
Level 8
ATK 3000 DEF 3000
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When you take damage from an attack involving this card, or from an opponent's card effect: This card gains ATK equal to the damage you took.
another good card who doesn't care about beaters or even backrow

Blackwing - silverwind the  ascendant(0-1)
Level 8
ATK 2800 DEF 2000
1 "Blackwing" Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target up to 2 face-up monsters on the field with DEF lower than this card's ATK; destroy those targets. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect. During each of your opponent's turns, the first "Blackwing" monster you control that would be destroyed by battle, is not destroyed.
i just added him cause he's my favorite Very Happy

Infernity Doom Dragon (1)
Level 8
While you have no cards in your hand, once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to half of that monster's ATK to your opponent. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.
he's decent and goes good with void ogre

Void ogre dragon (1)
Level 8
Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card while you have no cards in your hand: You can negate the activation and destroy it.
if you got no cards in your hand and no backrow to protect you don't worry cause void ogre is here to save the day

Vulcan the divine (0-1)
Level 6
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Target 1 face-up card you control and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand, but for the rest of this turn, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with the same name as those returned to the hand by this effect. You can only use this effect of "Vulcan the Divine" once per turn.
he is good cause you will probably have another monster or a blackwhirlwind to return so yea

ice beast zerofyne (1)
Rank 4
2 Level 4 Winged Beast-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent currently controls, and if you do, this card gains 300 ATK for each face-up card currently on the field, except this card (these effects are applied until your next Standby Phase).
negates everything kinda self explanitory and i'm tired so yea...
now go find all the other generic shit i didn't add xD
anyways that's all and i hoped i help you make a better blackwing deck.

Raid Raptors Force Strix (1-2)
Rank 4
2 Level 4 monsters
This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for each Winged Beast-Type monster you control, except this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Level 4 DARK Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Can any1 say new whirlwind? if only it was that good D:. but no it is a great new searcher that the blackwing gods blessed us with and he can help so much instead of searching a weaker monster u can search shura then use whirlwind to get whatever you want and if you spam with blackwings and get 4 on the field he gets an extra 2k atk and def.

Last edited by Drace101 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

https://shuraduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck Empty Re: Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck

Post by Kuriboo Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:25 pm

so what youre saying is ur 1 huge faggot arent you jif isn't a viable choice ?
Kuriboo
Kuriboo
Administrator
Administrator

http://loganstuff.net84.net/

Back to top Go down

Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck Empty Re: Drace's guide to a proper Blackwing deck

Post by Drace The Panda Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:28 pm

i'm saying if you don't pick him you shouldn't be running blackwings
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by (akatsuki) Grovyle Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:45 am

Drace brah plz do dis for all decks plz <3

(akatsuki) Grovyle
Tester
Tester

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace The Panda Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:00 pm

i'm far too lazy to do that xD and i don't even know how to run 1/4 of the decks out there go talk to envoy he's good with meta lol
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by l Neko l Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:35 pm

You should go more in detail with card choices and give an example deck list
l Neko l
l Neko l

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace The Panda Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:37 pm

i was gonna but it was like 8 am and i had gotten 2 hours of sleep so i was like fuck it xD
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by l Neko l Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Doice Nappa wrote:i was gonna but it was like 8 am and i had gotten 2 hours of sleep so i was like fuck it xD

Do it now, you have time
l Neko l
l Neko l

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace The Panda Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 am

it seems like work to make a new deck jsut for an example besides the idea of the post is so you guys get a better idea of what you would like in a blackwing deck not what i like but if any1 makes 1 and wants advice i'm always here to help
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by watermaster3 Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 pm

make one bout something else

watermaster3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down