Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.
Shura Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s.noah.morris.'s Test Results

Go down

s.noah.morris.'s Test Results Empty s.noah.morris.'s Test Results

Post by ab9999 Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Duel Results: 0 - 2 (0/10)
Tester's name vs. Testee's name / [insert dumbass name here] vs s.noah.morris.
Tester's deck vs. Testee's deck / Evol vs Chaos Bujins

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Deck Rating: 23/40
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Main Deck Build: 9/10 I liked the main. The cards worked pretty well with each other and all that

Side Deck: 0/10 No side deck
Can the cards in this side deck work against many or few decks? Did it have proper cards or does it look like it was made in five minutes with no effort and won't help in a duel at all?

Extra Deck: 7/10 Worked pretty well with deck but could use more variety(more synchro options, some xyzs, ect) so that it isnt always the same thing

Decks' Compatibility: 7/10 Main and extra worked pretty well together but no side deck so yeah
Dueling Skills: 20/30
Knowledge of cards: 8/10 Knew the majority of his cards, just didnt know a few small-ish details

Concentration: 8/10 Seemed pretty concentrated but missed some minor stuff

Control Of The Duels: 4/10 I controlled the majority of the duel but he was able to make quite a few pushes throughout the game and he definitely didnt go down without a fight
duel knowledge: 9/20
Misplays: 6/10 Didnt attack solda and instead attacked some near useless monster i had, and then some other misplay i have forgotten after typing this for the 2nd time

Ruling Quiz: 3/10

Total score: 51/100

Vayu Purple: 0-35
Gale Green: 36-60
Bora Red: 61-90
Shura Blue: 91-100
armor master black: If you have scored 95/100 message an admin for the special test.

Welcome to Gale Green
ab9999
ab9999
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down