Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.
Shura Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Rubric

4 posters

Go down

Testing Rubric Empty Testing Rubric

Post by Drace The Panda Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 pm

banned decks: https://shuraduelacademy.forumotion.com/t2-testing-request-ban-list#2

Duel Results:
Tester's name vs. Testee's name
Tester's deck vs. Testee's deck
Outcome Of The Duel: 2-0 (10/10), 2-1 (7/10), 1-2 (4/10), 0-2 (0/10), All disconnections count as a loss. If the testee quits in the middle of a duel it is a an automatic 0.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deck Rating: ?/40
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Deck Build: ?/10
How did the deck look? Can it adapt to difficult situations?Are there any cards that the deck needs? Is there any cards that hinder the deck more then it helps? (Try to base this off common sense about the deck and not personal opinion as best as possible.)

Side Deck: ?/10
Can the cards in this side deck work against many or few decks? Did it have proper cards or does it look like it was made in five minutes with no effort and won't help in a duel at all?

Extra Deck: ?/10
Is the extra deck relevant or does it got level 8 xyzs in a constellar deck?Can this extra deck help is a tough spot? Will this extra deck help the testee make a comeback or is it nearly impossible?

Decks' Compatibility: ?/10
Did the testee make full use of his main.side,and extra deck's potential? How well could the decks be used together? Could the testee make good combos/moves?

Dueling Skills: ?/30

Knowledge of cards: ?/10
Did the testee know his own card effects and know how to use them well? Was your opponent misplaying due to lack of knowledge to his card effects?

Concentration: ?/10
Could the testee concentrate on the duel or was he/she distracted? Was the Testee misplaying frequently?

Control Of The Duels: ?/10
Who was the obvious duelist in control throughout the duels? (If your opponent topdecks something insanely lucky and wins fast afterwards it can affect the score if the tester is winning for the most part.)

duel knowledge: ?/20

Misplays: ?/10
For every misplay -2 (Points cannot go into the negative)

Ruling Quiz: https://testmoz.com/400424#student (every question is worth 1 points)

Vayu Purple: 0-40
Gale Green: 41-65
Bora Red: 66-85
Shura Blue: 86-100
armor master black: If you have scored 95/100 message an admin for the special test.

SIDE NOTE: DO NOT add Deck Rating,Dueling Skills, and Duel Knowledge when doing results they are just what things are in what groups (that was confusing for me too) like if they were to get 10/10 for Misplays and 10/10 for Ruling Quiz you would get a full 20/20 for dueling knowledge makes sense i hope so cause i can't explain it any better

Last edited by Super Drace! on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

https://shuraduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Testing Rubric Empty Re: Testing Rubric

Post by Technomancer Supreme Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:59 am

Drace, this revolves too much around deck construction. If your deck sucks it practically tuins your chance of getting in Shura, which is hard as shit anyway. If your too lazy to edit it I can make a test one and send it to you o3o

Technomancer Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace The Panda Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:55 am

idk why you would be using a bad deck for a test unless you don't care about your dorm which yea no point in using a good deck or try if you don't care xD and isn't it supposed to be hard to get into top dorm? kinda means ur really good.
Drace The Panda
Drace The Panda
Administrator
Administrator

https://shuraduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KawaiiMiku Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:19 am

Um I just registerd here and I'd like to take this test since that is what it seems to affect what you are. don't know for sure since I barely know anything on here :/

KawaiiMiku

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamer95 Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 am

KawaiiMiku wrote:Um I just registerd here and I'd like to take this test since that is what it seems to affect what you are. don't know for sure since I barely know anything on here :/

Press Open Chat and joing the chat and ask someone to test you

DragonTamer95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down