Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shura Duel Academy
Welcome to Shura Duel Academy feel free to join this amazing academy.
Shura Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4th duel puzzle

Go down

how did i do?

4th duel puzzle I_vote_lcap0%4th duel puzzle I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

4th duel puzzle Empty 4th duel puzzle

Post by yamigodlike73 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:24 pm

k so i thought of a new one in case you've already finnished the others and hopefully it will be a challenge for you all

heres what the field looks like: https://i.imgur.com/MhPbV6Y.png
also lets pretend your opponent has 2400 lp

on your field:
monsters,
shining angel
effect:
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck, in face-up Attack Position.
creation resonator
effect:
If you control a Level 8 or higher Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
traps,
dimension gate
effect:
Activate this card by targeting 1 monster you control; banish that target face-up. When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: You can send this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon the monster banished by this card's effect.
extra deck:
black rose dragon
effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can destroy all cards on the field. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 Defense Position monster your opponent controls; change that target to face-up Attack Position, and if you do, its ATK becomes 0 until the end of this turn.
chaos king archfiend
effect:1 Fiend-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card declares an attack: You can switch the current ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls, until the end of the Battle Phase.
exploder dragonwing
effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon-Type monsters
At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: You can destroy that monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK the destroyed monster had on the field. This card's ATK must be greater than or equal to the ATK of that monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

opponents field:
monsters,
number 39: utopia
effect:
2 Level 4 monsters
When any player's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack. When this card is targeted for an attack, while it has no Xyz Materials: Destroy this card.
materials:1
traps,
mirror force
effect:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

alright there it is win this turn. pm me if you get it and youll get a imaginary sticker
yamigodlike73
yamigodlike73

Back to top Go down